W3312 - Knoll AutoStrata Pinwheel Workstations
These 6' x 6' cubicles manufactured in 2011 are distinctively modern for the perfectly calibrated office environment. Spine-based planning, designed by Robert Reuter and Charles Rozier, offers signature structure for the open plan office. The panels measure 48" tall and the cubicles were originally configured in (11) 3-packs. These workstations must be purchased in three packs. Each workstation includes:
- 48" x 48" 120 degree worksurface
- desk height module for power/voice/data
- 4 circuit power with 11 base feeds
- 25"d x 15"w x 48"h Upstart mobile storage tower with a 14"file and a 5" closet
- book storage and 2 slide out file cradles for hanging folders
Please note that we also have matching mobile pedestals that can be exchanged for the mobile storage tower or added to an office for an additional charge, please inquire with your salesperson.
THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER FOR SALE.