Office Furniture Liquidation
Conklin Office Furniture purchases used office furniture that has served some of the top corporations and institutions in America. After thirty years in the used office furniture business, Conklin has created a name for itself that major firms from across the region can recognize. We provide buyback and liquidation solutions for companies throughout the United States with particular emphasis on the East coast. We liquidate office furniture regularly from New York City (NYC), Philadelphia (PA), and throughout New Jersey (NJ), Connecticut (CT), and Massachusetts (MA). As well as large projects from locations nationwide. Conklin Office Furniture's furniture liquidation department services firms that are moving, downsizing, restructuring, reconfiguring, and divesting.
Our most recent office furniture bulk purchase liquidations include:
- 3,800 Steelcase 9000 used cubicles, 8,000 lateral files, 500 private offices, and over 10,000office chairs from a large insurance company in Center City, Philadelphia (the largest ever building re-stack in the city's history...50 floors.)
- 1,000 Steelcase 9000 used workstations and 90 private office suites from a large New York City (Manhattan) bank.
- 1,500 Steelcase 9000 used cubicles, 200 executive office suites, conference room furniture, training furniture and a complete restaurant in a 20 story building from an insurance corporation in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 425 Herman Miller Ethospace used cubicles, office seating, and filing cabinets from a Westchester, New York company.
- 2,000 Steelcase 9000 used workstations in 8 buildings from a major pharmaceutical firm in Philadelphia (PA).
- 400 Steelcase Pathways cubicles from a magazine publisher in New York City, NY.
- 10 floors of Knoll Morrison from Jersey City, New Jersey.
- 9 floors of Steelcase Elective Element Cubicles and Jofco private offices from an investment firm in NY, NY.
As a result of our past record of used office furniture liquidation, Conklin Office Furniture has become known as a trustworthy company that stands behind our word. We work hard to create a buy back solution quickly and creatively so that the best outcome for all companies involved can be agreed upon. For example, we removed 200,000 square feet of office furniture out of a NYC brokerage firm in three phases which we completed in one month. More creative planning was needed when we removed thirty-two trailers of used cubicles, private offices, and conference furniture over eight days including Memorial Day weekend.
As our reputation illustrates, Conklin Office Furniture is always willing to offer a buy back solution. We purchase used office furniture in large lots. Please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (800) 817-1187 to discuss the parameters of your project with one of our office furniture liquidationspecialists.