Conklin Office Furniture™ will replace or repair any Conklin product or component manufactured after January 1, 2012, that is defective in material or workmanship for the life of the product, subject to the provisions below.
If any Conklin Office Furniture product fails under normal use as a result of such a defect, Conklin Office
Furniture will, at its sole discretion, either (I) repair the product or replace it with a comparable product, free
of charge, or (II) refund the purchase price for that product.
This limited warranty is the sole remedy for product defect and no other expressed or implied warranty is
provided, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular
purpose. Conklin Office Furniture shall not be liable for consequential or incident damages arising from any
- This warranty does not apply, and no other warranty applies to product failure resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear
- Abuse, misuse or accident
- Alteration or modification of the product
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according
- to Conklin Office Furniture instructions and guidelines
- Damage caused by freight carrier in transit (Handled
- under separate terms, refer to our Freight Claim Policy)
warranty with exception of the “TFL” worksurfaces which
are warrantied for 5 years. All other Eco-New and EcoBlended products are warrantied for 5 years from the date of
manufacture; lamps and ballasts are not warrantied.
from the date of manufacture; lamps and ballasts are not
- Normal variations in finishes including color, texture and
- grain variations cannot be avoided, and therefore are not
- considered defects. Conklin Office Furniture does not
- warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains
- or textures of such materials.
- Customer’s Own Materials (COM’s), Customer’s Own
Laminates (COL’s), textiles and other materials provided
by the purchaser are not warrantied.