- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the products
- Analyze customer needs and solicit recommendations
- Answer customer queries regarding furniture products
- Ensure customer delivery in a timely manner
- Develop action plans to achieve sales objectives
- Analyze and process customer orders accurately
- Provide outstanding customer service before and after the sale
- Maintain positive working relationship with sales team and coordinate to achieve revenue goals, maximize sales and profitability.
This is a full-time position with commission, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. Valid driver’s license mandatory. Reimbursed travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 - $30,000.00 per year
Under minimal supervision perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. Maintain and improve facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Track and maintain electronic records on all maintenance and repairs to machines and facility.
- Control maintenance budget and spending.
- Oversee and monitor custodial services.
- To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Effectively communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written in the English language.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.).
- Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify issues and determine repairs that are needed.
- Four years related experience and /or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years’ experience in a supervisory role.
We are looking for a responsible Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
Conklin Office Furniture offers a competitive salary, 401K, paid holidays and vacation, medical, dental, disability insurance.