- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the products
- Analyze customer needs and solicit recommendations
- Answer customer queries regarding furniture products
- Ensure customer delivery in a timely manner
- Develop action plans to achieve sales objectives
- Analyze and process customer orders accurately
- Provide outstanding customer service before and after the sale
- Maintain positive working relationship with sales team and coordinate to achieve revenue goals, maximize sales and profitability.
This is a full-time position with commission, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. Valid driver’s license mandatory. Reimbursed travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 - $30,000.00 per year
IT Support Technician Intern
Conklin Office Furniture is seeking an IT intern with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership. This is an UNPAID part-time opportunity.
IT Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support.
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Lend IT support in all areas company wide.
- Determine key areas of improvement and propose solutions.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems students or related fields.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, Gmail, Windows 10.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position.
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals.
- Flexible schedule for students.
If interested, please send resume to Laurie Savaria, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.