In the role of Office Assistant/Receptionist, you are the first face our customers see
when they enter through our door. You will be coordinating front-desk activities,
including distributing correspondences, redirecting phone calls, ensuring you are
welcoming guests positively, handling request and queries from our sales division and
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Conklin Office Furniture offers a competitive salary, 401K, paid holidays and vacation,
medical, dental, disability insurance.
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
CONTACT: Laurie Savaria, Human Resources @ 413.315.4914